Commercial Showers, Shower Bases, Wall Systems & Barrier-Free Showers
Commercial Showers for Dormitories, Hospitals, Assisted Living, Rec Centers, Sport Complexes and Gynasiums.
Change for the Better
This "before and after" image shows an actual installation of Meridian Solid Surface® commercial shower components in a dormitory at Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio.
Beauty that Endures
This image was captured nearly FIVE YEARS after installation of Meridian Solid Surface® commercial shower components in a dormitory at Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
Shower Wall Panels
Commercial Showers, Shower Bases, Wall Panels, Wall Kits, Thresholds & Barrier-Free Accessible Shower Bases.
Standard Accessible Shower Bases
Meridian Solid Surface® standard accessible shower bases are ideal for any residence hall, commercial, or institutional application. This Designer White shower is one of several installed on the campus of Notre Dame de Namur University in Belmont, California.
Solid Surface Shower Links
- Commercial Showers - Higher Education
- Commercial Showers - Healthcare
- Standard Shower Bases
- Custom Shower Bases
- Standard Barrier-Free Accessible Shower Bases
- Custom Barrier-Free Accessible Shower Bases
- Shower Wall Panels
- Shower Accessories
- Shower Trim Moldings
- Meridian Solid Surface® Shower Colors & Patterns
- Solid Surface Shower Resources
- Image & Video Gallery
- Meridian Solid Surface® Web Blog
Tower Showers Overview
- Tower Industries is the premier provider of custom Meridian Solid Surface shower bases, shower wall panels, and shower accessories to colleges, universities, healthcare facilities, and other institutions throughout the United States
- Tower Industries specializes in manufacturing custom Meridian Solid Surface shower bases to your exacting specifications, combining state-of-the-art manufacturing with the creativity and agility of a custom shop
- We are proud to say that all Tower Shower products are AMERICAN-MADE in our 60,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Massillon, Ohio.
- Certified by Home Innovation Research Labs in Upper Marlboro, MD (formerly the NAHB Research Center) to the harmonized CSA B45.5/IAPMO Z124 shower unit certification standard.
- Approved by the Massachusetts Board of Examiners of Plumbers and Gasfitters